Monday, November 23, 2015

CHRIST IS BORN

Christ is Born
Pretty straight forward card skills here. Clean crisp edges,  overlayed with a piece of vellum to highlight the words.  Not something I usually do, but I had one piece of vellum left over from the previous window cards I had made.


I have the Christmas music playing softly in the background and I just want to stamp cards all day.  It truly is a great way of escape for me.   I call my little craft room, Pj's Playpen. You have to understand my craft room is very tiny. My desk barely fits in here. the sides have about a foot to spare on each end.  It use to be the porch of our old home before we enclosed it to make it more functional for us.. mostly me ☺  I have my Bible study desk and books on one side and my crafts on the other.  I feel blessed with my little area.

Where do you do your craft projects?
I'd love hear back from you.

Thank you for stopping by my blog.
Keep smiling and Keep Stamping.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I think maybe u should get more of that velum paper! To answer your question about a craft area, my daughter is more the crafty one and uses a large area in our office.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I do indeed think I will have to invest in more vellum, it's been fun to work with. Glad to hear your daughter is a crafting gal.. I'm sure she appreciates that space you have for her in your office. ☺

      Delete
  2. Wonderful use of vellum...and that stamp set is a classic! Pretty card!
    You found my old, inactive blog. Yes, I am still stamping. You can find me at http://kimpadan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment about my card, for stopping by my not very professional blog.. it's just a hobby, but so much fun to make cards and meet new friends who enjoy it too. Also, thank you for redirecting me to you new blog.. heading over there now to check it out ☺

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~