Wednesday, November 25, 2015

WREATH SSC114

Wreath

I found this sketch challenge at http://sundaystamps.blogspot.com/  
so I thought I would give it a shot and try to make a card.  I used an embossing folder for the lines in the background and some pretty emerald green glitter paper for the word and the bottom of the card.  I wish my camera took better pictures.  The card really did turn out lovely, especially since I'm so tired from a long day, trying to  get ready for Thanksgiving and all...
Please check out my other cards in my blog.  I have a goal set for reaching an audience membership of 50 by the end of Jan.  I'd be so grateful if you'd join my list of friends following my blog.  
Thank you for stopping by.
☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺

10 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely PJ. The little wreath is so pretty and I love all that green sparkle. Good luck for the challenge. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barb, Thank you for the kind words and wishing me luck in the challenge. Hope you have a Delightfully Happy Thanksgiving.

      Delete
  2. Love the pearls, you have such a beautiful touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful! The emerald green really makes the card pop and sparkle. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps! this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card, PJ! The rich dark green is a beautiful choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PJ, this is beautiful! Love the glittery green card stock and the embossed background to showcase your gorgeous wreath! SO happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~