Friday, December 18, 2015

SIMPLE CHRISTMAS CARD

Simple Christmas Card
Hello my friends.  We did get a lot accomplished yesterday.  Praising the LORD for that.  It was tough, but I was able to keep going.

Today's card is simple and sweet.  I mixed up a few different stampin up Christmas sets, and used an embossing folder for the background.  I think it turned out cute.  I like the little birdie in the tree... even though it's not a partridge in a pear tree, more like a cardinal in a pine.. it still had me singing the song ♪♪♪

Thank you for stopping by my blog.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

 ☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺

2 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely PJ. I like the way you've wound twine round the tree and the glittery green bow looks pretty. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barb, thank you so much for always checking out my blog, I sure do look forward to your comments ☺

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~