Tuesday, January 12, 2016

IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD

  
Hello friends, today's card I made with a wee bit different fold again.  Very time consuming for me, being that the ruler and I don't always get along.  So many cuts, trials and errors, and finally just guessing seemed to work best.  I made a little neighborhood street using my stamp set from Close to My Heart.   Take note(♪) that this first picture does not have a cloud background.   I got thinking (scary)  and decided it just needed a little bit more something.. and hence the ↓next two pictures.
I used an embossing cloud folder that I colored on with a brayer so that it would have a pretty little sky scene.  It worked out good, even though that blue ink was low.

Facebook Page


I took a picture from the top, so you could see the different folds on the right  side here→

Please Check out my Facebook Page for Pj's Projects.  Hopefully this will help generate some more friends who will follow my blog.


Thank you for stopping by.
☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺
                                                                                                                                                    

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card this is PJ. There's so much interest in it and I like the different shape too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barb. It was a bit tricky for me. I feel more comfortable with standard card making.. but sometimes I try to push myself outside the norm.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~