Tuesday, January 19, 2016

TAKE NOTE MOJO431

Hello Blog Buddies☺ 
Golly, yesterday's card was so bright and cheery, and today I decided to play with some darker colors, but the same sketch challenge at: 








A few of the items I used in this card were:

~Black and gray tone card stock.
~Notebook embossing folder
~Stampin up set for the images
~a few sequins and brads
~a little twine and some flowers.




I had to show ya all a different picture with my flash on. The card took on a whole different appearance→


And guess who was visiting today?  My little squirrels.  It is so funny trying to watch them get to the bird feeder.  They are persistent little critters.  Thank goodness the little birdies are messy.. so the squirrels get the role of clean up duty.  It all works out for good.


Thank you for stopping by my blog.
☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺

8 comments:

  1. So lovely! The monochromatic combo is just wonderful. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julee~Thank you so for the kind words. I had google "monochromatic" I feel so professional now. lol

      Delete
  2. An absolutely beautiful and elegant card PJ. I love the monochrome combo too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barb. It's one of my favorite sets. Reminds me of the old movies I love.

      Delete
  3. Another great card...and you used one of my favorite images! Love it!

    Creative Heart Designs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb, it's one of my favorite images too. Thank you for the kind words.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~