Monday, March 7, 2016

BUTTERFLY BIRTHDAY

 Welcome.  I'm so happy you decided to stop by.
The weather was so nice today I was inspired to do as much as I possibly could in the house.  Which means I had to hurry with my stamped card.  I was going to enter it in another challenge but after looking at it.. I chose not to.. it's a bit shabby, but nevertheless it's a card.    I am still in awe of the nice weather.  We were almost in the 60's today.  Oh gosh I love hot humid weather.  So I'm looking forward to summer.   Much less pain in the summer months.


The view in my side yard today:    train and squirrel both in the picture.   That little fella was just coming down from the nest.  And here on the right hand side he is getting ready to do stick pick up duty.. collecting all sorts of twigs to build up their home.    

Please stop back again soon.

I would ♥ to have you follow my blog.
☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺ 


2 comments:

  1. Your card is really pretty PJ. Certainly not shabby at all. Lovely photos of the squirrel. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~