Wednesday, May 4, 2016

BLESSED TO BE BACK

Welcome and thank you for stopping by my blog.  
It's good to have friends/fellow bloggers who care enough to pop in and see how one is doing.  Fills my heart with joy. 
I'm not sure how much information one should share on blogs, I'm always a bit skeptical and cautious.  However, I must explain my absence the past few days.  We went on a little journey and being we don't have smart phones I didn't have a way of staying in touch.  We took our daughter's car with a few of her things to her.  The other reason I didn't mention it was in fear I would not be able to make the 15 hour trip.  We had a lot of people praying for us, so we made it Glory to God with no trouble, the cars went well, even in the mountains, and my legs held up for the most part.  However they are very swollen as are my ankles and feet, in fact they still are.   It's a bit alarming but hoping it will go down soon.  Our dog was super good too, all that time in the vehicle, and then the hotel.  I will share a few pictures of our adventure. 
Today I played around with my new stampin up set.  I also used a blender pen for the very first time and a wink of stella glitter pen too.  So much to try and do on one card, but I'm like a little kid on Christmas morning.. I can't rest until I give it all a try.  
                                                             The card to the left has a nice fold, with a little blank note tucked cleverly behind the flower for writing a message.  Which card to you like best?




  A few mountain pictures.. a few city pictures.. I'd rather drive in the city.



Stop back again soon.
☺Keep Smiling and Keeping Stamping☺





6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards - I think the purple one is my favorite with that delicate butterfly hovering over the flower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you for leaving a comment and you favorite pick ☺

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you had a great time on your trip! 15 hours is a lot but breaking it up helps everyone! Love your cards. I just used my Wink of Stella as well and loved how it turned out! I agree - the purple one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did have a lovely time. Thank you for the complements on the cards.. I like the purple card as well. I am having a blast with the wink of stella pen, now I just need more color options. The kit only came with the gold one.

      Delete
  3. Both cards are beautiful, PJ! Not sure which one I like better. :) We just got back from a trip too. We headed to Tennessee and were all over the Smoky Mountains. I have to say I'd rather drive in the mountains than the city! lol Glad you made the trip safely and hopefully you're feeling better from all the traveling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by my blog.. Haven't heard from you in a while. So glad you had a safe trip too. I tell ya I have a whole new appreciation for semi drivers in those mountains.. I think for me it's just because of my bad legs..My legs are finally almost back to the usual pain and less swelling. Thank you again for stopping by. ☺

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~