Tuesday, June 28, 2016

VIEW MASTER BIRTHDAY CARD


 Welcome ~Thank you for stopping by.

Today I have for you a view master card.  With 5 different images to display in the window.  I used stampin up stamps.  It was so much fun to make.   I took a picture of each one of the cute images so you could see them.


 I can't believe how fast time slips away on a person.  Goodness I didn't even post my SCS post.. so I'll be sharing that in another blog post later today.   I told you I would share this spin card which I later found out is called a view master..Ugh to my ignorance.   I also said I would share a few side yard bloom pictures so here are a few of those as well.  Thank you for your patience with me and my blog.    


☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~