Thursday, July 7, 2016

200th POST

Welcome~ Thank you for stopping by.
Can you believe it is my



We have exciting news in our home:  Our daughter and her boyfriend have moved back from Virginia.  We are happy to have them stay with us☺ 
So with that being said I made this card for my daughter so she could send it to her  dear friend and co-worker back in VA.  
I used a 1993 What's Moo stamp set from Stampin up.  Did a bit of layering the card stock and of course used the wink of stella pen in the middle of the sunflower for a bit of sparkle. 
 I also added 2 little brads on the bottom to tie it all together. 


I can't believe today marks my 200th post. It's so exciting.   Thank you so much for becoming a follower of my blog, and leaving sweet comments of support and encouragement.


Please don't forget to like my fb page too at: Pj's Projects 
It might help to get the word out about my blog.  
As always: 
 ☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 200th post - way to go! I hope you are enjoying your blog as much as I am reading it! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the kind words. I sure do enjoy blogging, it really is fun, gives me a bit of purpose right now in this season of life ☺

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~