Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Mason Jar Christmas

Christmas is in the air, or should I say Christmas in a jar.   Both the mason jar and sentiment I ordered online.  I like how this card turned out. I used the bow builder punch from stampin up and added a few little pearls to "spruce" it all up.   I think the sentiment is lovely and will work so well with the new bell punch in the stampin up Holiday catalog, that's one I for sure want to order.  I'm so excited about it.   Anyways I had to do a lot of inking  directly on this stamp to make sure the carrot nose and buttons all had different colors.  I also used a hat from a different snowman and then cut it out and pasted it on this little guy.
Hope you liked this card.    
☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺
Thank you for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. I love how this card turned out! I love the bow punch as well! Yes, there are a lot of goodies in the new catalog! It's going to be hard to choose! All the work you did on the jar looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I sure didn't realize when I bought the stamp that all those little details would be so much work, but it turned out ok. That new HOliday catalog is awesome.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~