Sunday, September 4, 2016

Back to School

 Howdy~Here are a couple back to school cards I made for my niece and nephew.   I really like the nice crisp clean look of these.  I used the smiley washi tape as a background, and used the stampin up image from All Boxed up.  I then scattered a few sequins around for some sparkle.  I hope they will enjoy receiving these in the mail.  (if the postal service gets them there.. it's a bit sketchy here where we live.) 




I will have to slowly start investing in circle punches. I tried to trim as best I could around the image.

 The two cards are a wee bit different.   So I thought I'd share images of both.






 I also tacked on a picture of Chippy.  I don't know who was more scared him or I.  You see I was taking a picture of this grasshopper which I put in one of my earlier blog posts, and this little critter come running around the side of the house like he was heading indoors before me.  Goodness Gracious it was a sight.  Any ways he's cute OUT DOORS at least.  


Thank you so much for caring and stopping by.  
☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺



2 comments:

  1. Two lovely cards PJ. That is lovely washi tape and what a clever way to use it. I love the photo of Chippy. He doesn't look at all alarmed. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barb. I found that washi tape at the dollar store, so it was a great buy. Chippy just makes himself right at home here, that little rascal.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~