Sunday, October 9, 2016

EMBOSSED FALL


Well, I got in the mood to make a few fall cards, perhaps because the temperature is falling a bit here in WI.  We had to turn the furnace on last night.  We try to hold out as long as possible, but when you're freezing it's not fun.  There is absolutely no stamping involved in this card.  WOW..just an embossing folder and some ribbon, but still I think it turned out lovely.


I was looking at my cute little "Christmas tree" in my yard, when I took a closer look, there hiding out munching away is a squirrel.   These little guys are quite the characters, the other day one actually came right up to the screen door on the patio, and acted like he wanted to come in and visit.  HP (my dog) thought that would be fun too ☺  

 It would please me so much to have you follow my blog.  I'm trying to reach 50 followers by Oct. 22, that will be my one year blog anniversary ☺





                                Thank you for your support
☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺

4 comments:

  1. Cute card - sometimes just an embossing folder and embellishments are enough! I know what you mean about heat - ours went on over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it when a card can come together so quickly and look so grand. Thank you for the kind words. I am so not looking forward to cold winter the pain just gets worse in my legs :( but glad to have turned on the heat. It helps some, but our old little house is very drafty.

      Delete
  2. The card looks lovely embossed in orange. Now what was the squirrel doing hiding in your tree. You've got sharp eyes. I love your critter photos. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you for the lovely comment on the card and the squirrel. I must admit my eyes are not nearly as sharp as they use to be, or as quick as they use to be, but I do enjoy spotting critters in nature.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~