Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Thanksgiving Acorns



A lovely Thanksgiving card is what we have here, using stamps from stampin up.  I like how the twine on the side makes it feel all rustic like☺  The background paper is a sheet I've had on hand for years.  I didn't want to cover all the words on it, so it works lovely here.
I also had to share one of my new favorite candies.  Hubby brought this home from the store for me the other evening.  I love caramel apples, and he thought this would be "sweet" and it's wonderful.  
Thank you for for visiting my blog.  Hope to see you again real soon. 
☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺

2 comments:

  1. A lovely autumn card PJ. I like the acorn at the top. Your sweets look very tastey. I don't remember seeing anything similar over here. Enjoy! Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the paper that you used. It's so hard to find paper with nice greetings on them! The acorns are my SU list. I love that stamp set. Candy, candy everywhere!! I'm trying to be good while making up the Halloween goodies but it is hard!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~