Tuesday, November 29, 2016

RRCB52~Christmas Truck



They have a delightful sketch challenge over at: Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.  I hope you all get a chance to play along. I love seeing what others come up with.  I especially like this blog because it challenges us to use our older stamp sets.  So it's fun to bring out the favorites again.
Today, I used my Loads of Love Stampin up set from 2004.  I had some sparkly green paper left over and thought it would make a nice back drop with the green foil trees.  I was pretending the little man and woman in the truck are my husband and myself delivering gifts to our kids for Christmas.. oh how my imagination can "drive" me crazy.  ðŸ˜‰ Did you notice the tires are stuck in the snow?  I couldn't choose what picture looked best.  So I put both in for the viewing. Thank you so much for visiting with me today.  I look forward to you stopping back.  I'd love to have you follow my blog,   that just really makes a gal happy.  

😊Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping😊

9 comments:

  1. What a great card! I love the truck filled with Xmas goodies! When my husband and I first got married he had an old red Chevy truck - this reminded me of all the good times we had in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi PJ! I am so glad you could join us! I adore this stamp set from SU! It is one that I will hang on to for a very long time. And you did it justice with this sketch! Gorgeous glitter paper really does set off the tree paper and the lovely colored image! They look happy to have gotten their tree! Thanks so much for joining us at Retro Rubber!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello PJ: This is also one of my very favorite stamp sets from SU, it's one of the keepers forever. This sketch looks fabulous the way you used it with this endearing images, the beautiful green glimmer paper is the perfect background combined with the little foil pines paper for this sweet little Christmas scene you created.
    This set's Accessories are just the cutest and they are easy to fussy cut, wish there was a die set, though.
    Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at RETRO RUBBER, hope you keep coming back to the gallery often.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PJ, your sense of humor really comes out with this adorable card! "Your husband and you" are all ready to go but get stuck in the snow LOL! All of the details are wonderful and I know it will be enjoyed. Thank you for playing along with us at Retro Rubber and would love to see you back in the gallery again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey PJ, I love this, hilarious that it is 'stuck in the snow' I really love the sparkly background. I just bought a new truck stamp, so you are inspiring me...Thanks for playing with us at Retro Rubber. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. PJ, love how you weave a story into your card scene! Lots of fun details, especially with the sparkle! Really glad you posted both pictures... shows the DSP so well! Thanks for playing along with Retro Rubber's sketch theme this week! Love when I see you in the gallery!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for joking RRCB.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet card, love your imagination! Great use of the sketch, and we are glad you like playing along with us at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a great image and love the colors! So festive! Thanks for doing the RR challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~