Thursday, January 5, 2017

MOJO478~Valentine's Day Take 2


There are certain occasions and Holidays I just can't seem to master for stamping.  Valentine's day is one of them.  Perhaps because I don't really have many stamps in favor of this holiday or perhaps I just don't feel the "love"  while making them.  I think my favorite of all cards to make is Christmas.  Any ways, I gave it my best shot using the sketch challenge at: Mojo Monday as a template for my design layout.  Then I just went all out and overboard with embossing and washi tape and such.  I mixed a few stamp sets together for this loveliness, I mean nothing says, valentine's day like hearts everywhere.  (haha) 💚💝💜💘

It's a bit cold here again in WI.. as in below zero the past few days. This is so not my favorite time of the year.. but I took a picture of the little beauty that Jack Frost left on my window.. and the close up is amazing and wanted to share it with ya all.



How pretty spectacular is that?  It's so feathery looking, and yet frigid at the same time. 

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.  

Won't you please consider following my blog?🌼 That would make my day.  I want to reach 100 people/friends by this time next year.
😊Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping😊

3 comments:

  1. Darling Valentine card. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a great job on this card - love the punch you used for the edging.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~