Sunday, January 29, 2017

SCS



Hello friends, I'm happy to share my new little purchase.. It was a broken piece from Michael's but I tried to fix it up.  Originally I suppose it's for photos, however it works great for displaying cards, and I have a few cute decorative clothes pins for hanging my cards so that's fun.   My card today celebrates my SCS (Scripture Card Sunday) tradition.  However, although once again I have selected a lovely quote and not a verse, but I think it has a powerful meaning.  The flowers are from stampin up Remarkable you set,  I love how bold they look.  I also added some sequins for sparkle.  What do you think of my new display?  
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today.
I look forward to hearing from you.  
😊Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~