Monday, February 13, 2017

Hand Stamped 5

I just wanted to share a few of  the greeting cards that  I made recently.  I was all over the place stamping, trying new techniques and designs.  Sometimes I redo a few and make it better and other times.. I say, "it is what it is"  not perfect or hallmark, but for sure homemade.  Does that ever happen to you?    My desk looks like a mess and my mind races as to what to stamp next.  It's a good way to take your mind off your troubles.
 As always thanks so much for stopping by. 
 Hope you will want to sign up and follow my blog.
Keep Smiling 😊 Keep Stamping

3 comments:

  1. You are a busy bee - look at all those cards. They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous gallery of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful selection of cards PJ and all very different. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~