Friday, February 24, 2017

SSC146 GETTING SKETCHY~ With Polka Dots

I got a new sign. 
  You might be wondering, "what for?"  hmm.. Well let me tell you it's really for my pretend card class that I always want to have.  Seriously I might have some issues.  Notice I said "some"  that covers enough ground but not enough to have me committed. 😉  But isn't it darling?  and guess what it says on the backside?  Closed.. you guessed it!   How fun is that?
   Any ways onto the card which I made for the sketch challenge at: Sunday Stamps Blog I diecut the little picture frame out with the sentiment surprise and used my stampin up Sweet Scoop set for the images.  I embossed the polka dot background and found my lovely hot pink ribbon to use on the bottom.  I  must add: I think polka dots are just happy.   You can't be sad with them.  
I sure do thank you for stopping in for a visit.  I hope you will make yourself at home and browse around at a few of the other projects I've been working on.  Also, please know I'd be honored to have you follow my blog, and share it on Facebook,  and pinterest.  
Remember:  Keep Smiling 😊 Keep Stamping



4 comments:

  1. Cute card - I love the ice cream cone! Too bad we're so far away, I would love to have a class with you! Cute sign!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love your ice cream cone card. Perfect colors and design! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the sketch! I agree, polka dots are a very happy element, I love them!

    Thanks for playing along with Sunay Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun, feel-good card. I love the polka dots with the ice cream cone image...makes me smile. Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~