Monday, February 20, 2017

SSC146 GETTING SKETCHY~Strawberry Jar

I made this card for the sketch challenge at: Sunday Stamps.  I wanted to use this little jar for quite some time. I've had it for ages, there is no name for it, I don't even remember where I bought it.  However,   I think the little strawberries are "sweet"  hence the sentiment.   A little sparkly ribbon and 2 berry red brads make it complete.

I also wanted to share a picture of this cute little squirrel trying to climb the bird feeder pole.   You see I posted early today the beautiful birds that were out feasting on the seed, and I guess this little guy thought he wanted some of the feed too.  He was so cute hanging on for dear life as he tried to climb it and then slide right back down.   I have to give him credit for being so persistent.  
Thank you so much for visiting my blog.  I hope you will browse around and check out a few of my other projects, and pictures. 
I would love to have you follow my blog.  That would be swell. 
Keep Smiling 😊 Keep Stamping

8 comments:

  1. Your card is very pretty PJ and a the seniment is appropriate too. What a dear little squirrel. Our two who visit seem to have mastered the pole climbing task quite well now. Practise ... and all that! Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. PJ, What a sweet card! And, that squirrel photo makes me laugh... and brings back fond memories of my father-in-law's frustrations of squirrels eating his birds' seeds. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely jar of strawberries. Love your DSP and the sparkly ribbon. Thanks so much for joining Sunday Stamps! challenge this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. PJ your jar is adorable. Makes me have a taste for some strawberries.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love the jar with strawberries!Makes me hungry:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this jar stamp. I always wanted to get one as you can dp so much with it. Love the strawberries! And yes, those squirrels are persistent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorbale card...love that mason jar image. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Sunday Stamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great thinking to use a jar for that element of the sketch!

    I love the squirrel, too cute!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~