Thursday, March 9, 2017

CCT05~Wrapped UP


I thought this was a great sketch challenge at: Christmas Card Throwdown  it gave me the opportunity to pull out my washi tape.  I received this awesome box full of Holiday washi tape from my daughter this past Christmas and I'm just loving it.   So I added 4 different kinds to the side of my card, which I embossed with the cable knit folder, I thought it "tied" in well. (haha) with the sentiment which is from stampin up.    

Thank you so much for popping in for a visit.  While you're here check out a few of my other projects and pictures too.  I'm going to be posting a few times today.   So many cards, and not enough time for blogging.  I get in a card kick and can't seem to put the ink down long enough to add a picture to show you, hence today I will add a few posts. 

I would 💗 to have you follow my blog.
Keep Smiling 😊Keep Stamping

4 comments:

  1. What a great card! Your washi tape goes brilliantly with the cable knit ef - I love it! Thanks for joining us at CCT, April x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your washi tape. That embossing folder is on my list. Love how it dresses up your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Washi tape is just right for this. I'm loving the cable knit embossing, it looks so cuddly.
    Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Throwdowon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. C'est une charmante carte Patty, j'aime beaucoup cet embossage très cosy, merci de jouer avec nous chez CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~