Monday, March 27, 2017

DAISIES

 Goodness Gracious... My last post for today.  Big exhale here, probably for you too my friends. 
 I just wanted to show you this spectacular card I made.  I fell in love with this stamp set at Michael's a few weeks back.  I didn't buy it originally so then I had to make a second trip back because I couldn't stop thinking of it.  My husband sure is good to cart me around.  He's like, "is there anything else why we are here.. how's your glue??"  aww.. isn't that sweet.    
The butterfly is a die that I had on hand and added to the flower. The lady bug I stamped came with this set, and I also added one of those clear dimensions to the flower center next to the butterfly, they come in all sizes.  I think it gives the card great depth.
🌼Thank you for reading my posts and being a friend.🌼
Keep Smiling 😊 Keep Stamping

1 comment:

  1. This card definitely makes me feel like Spring is on its way even though it is miserable outside - cold and rainy! Hurry up Spring!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~