Thursday, March 9, 2017

Get Well Wishes

 Up next is a Get Well card.  It seems like everyone has a bit of a cold/flu bug hanging around, so I thought I'd make a cute pick ya up kind of card.  Polka dots are just so happy anyways, so it's the perfect background.




I also took a picture of these clouds as if to say: here's the silver lining, all will be well.  

So did you figure out what card has been pinned the most on my pinterest board?  Did the hint: Mason Jar help?  

Thank you for stopping by.
Keep Smiling 😊 Keep Stamping

1 comment:

  1. Cute get well card - I love the little hearts in the flowers! Yes, everyone is still sick - hate it. Snow coming tonight and then week a Noreastern! Ugh!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~