Wednesday, March 8, 2017

MOJO487~Summer




 WOW.. it's super windy here today, the scary kind of wind~ as in please don't let any trees fall over, or privacy fence blow down.  I am typing this up and the wind is  just howling and whipping the house.  


So what a lovely day to showcase my "summer" card.  I love all the brightly stamped lemons, limes, and oranges in the background.  With everything going on here, the design is a bit hidden but it's in there. You might just have to look a little bit harder. 😉  I will submit this card to the sketch challenge at: Mojo Monday Blog  
 I used 3 doilies and sponged two for the side ½ circle, and a piece of citrus ribbon is placed behind them.  The top doily has the orange placed in the center and  the sentiment.  Finally the little glass of lemonade to finish it off.   So refreshing.. ahhhh🍹
I also added a picture of my dog.  Don't let this pose fool ya, he's 65 pounds of hyper energy, but gosh I think he's a darling.  In fact I call him my little pal, he's my anxiety dog.   It amazes me how perceptive he is.  He's been a blessing to me.
Thanks so much for visiting.  Please stop back again soon. 
I would sure love to have you follow my blog. 
Keep Smiling 😊 Keep Stamping

1 comment:

  1. Yes, summer - I'm ready for it and a nice glass of lemonade. I like how you brought in the doilies. Yes, it was windy here last night. Actually, when te wind came in it woke us up. It still was bad today as well and now on the way. Think spring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~