Thursday, March 9, 2017

Pinwheel Spring

This card just says spring to me.  Well actually it says, " Celebrate Today"  but the colors are so vibrant, bold and green, I think of spring, and that's a good reason to celebratešŸ˜‰I used stampin up stamps and the pinwheel is an already made one, so it came in super handy.  The splattered background just gives it some character and not so plain.   I might be sending this as a St. Patrick's day card.  
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Keep SmilingšŸ˜ŠKeep Stamping

2 comments:

  1. I love making pinwheels and yours looks so great in this card. Yes, this could be a great St. Patrick's Day Card. Love that green CS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~