Sunday, April 30, 2017

SBS~ ON HOLD FOR AN UPDATE


Hello Dear Friends.. Well I've been working mighty hard on the craft fair cards and projects.. just for it to come crumbling down.😢  So Even though it's my SCS (Scripture Card Sunday) day.  I wanted to post an update instead.  I'm feeling a bit down about the situation but I suppose it's all for the best. So I thought I'd share a few of the things I was working on.   I even decorated these cute candy jars to sell, and used my daisy duct tape to wrap my display boxes.  Well perhaps there will be a legitimate craft fair coming up in the future for me, so for now I will just save my items for gifts.. and focus on my cards, and also try to sell some of my cards on my etsy shop: PjsCardsandProjects
Gosh I even talked my hubby into ordering me cute little business cards for the craft fair, I suppose if I ever sell anything on Etsy I can stick my cards in the package too.  

So onto the week.. I did have some very happy things happen, and one was even though it snowed.. as seen in this picture.  It ALL  melted the next day, so that's fabulous.  Also, I won my very first stamp set, from a blog challenge.  I'm not ever a winner, so that made my day.  Not sure what to do with this set other then play around and see what  I can come up with, and perhaps check out pinterest for ideas.    
Also, My hubby took off Monday and Tuesday to be home with me, as we will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary on 
💑May 2nd.💒

Thank you so much for caring and sharing
 your time with me.
I hope you all have a wonderful week

Keep Smiling 😊 Keep Stamping. 








1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry your Craft Fair didn't turn out but I'm sure some more will come along and you will be ready!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~