Thursday, April 20, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches #399~Beautiful YOU



I'm so excited to play along with the challenge at: Tuesday Morning Sketches
This is such a great layout.  The possibilities were swimming in my head, but I finally settled on this one.   I used  stampin up sets: Papillon Potpourri for the butterflies and Beautiful you for the young lady and sentiment.  I then found some fabulous paper to fussy cut out the dress and hat.  I love how it goes with the orange background.   Oh and I embossed that background with the vertical stripes, but chose not to sponge it.. just clean and simple.  One little button with yellow twine for some dimension finishes this card off.   I needed a bit of bright and cheery, as it's cold and raining here in WI.
   I also posted both pictures because one shows the sparkly dress better, and the other shows the embossed background, so of course I couldn't decide which one to pick ~ So I added them both.
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.
If you want to make a gals day~Please sign up and follow my blog.  ðŸ™‹
Keep Smiling 😊 Keep Stamping

5 comments:

  1. What a great layout you did! That embossing folder is one of my favorites! Your right - the paper goes perfectly. I hate to fussy cut but you did a great job! The sun is out here today but rain is on its way for tomorrow. UGH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I like the paper piecing. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card. I really like that image you've used. Thank you for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! I love your image!!
    Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't this a great stamp set PJ. A gorgeous card. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~