Sunday, May 21, 2017

Challenge # 223 - Colours

 Well I finally kept to my schedule for today.  So I'm happy to post this here card for my SCS (Scripture Card Sunday) Along with my own personal little challenge to keep posting such cards on Sunday I also came across a lovely challenge to play along with at: CAS Colours & Sketches Blog  where they are asking us to use the following colors:
                    
  I'm happy to say I actually  had all three colors.  Yay!!  I should mention I had the colors in ink, not paper.. so I had to match up the best I could.  So happy to have had the inks though, In fact I used all three with this Lovely Lotus stamp from stampin up.  I stamped off my first and last image to lighten the color of the rich razzleberry and sweet sugarplum.  I did the same with the stem in Sahara sand.  Everything was going along marvelously until the smudges began..grrrr.. so hence the butterfly and the sequins.  I don't give up easily on a card that was turning out, so I just embellished it.  Not part of the plan, but as I've learned in life, nothing goes as planned in the first place.   Hence the lovely verse to remind me of such things.  I'm not a lone on this journey.   
I also wanted to include a cute picture of chippy as he finishes off another cob of corn that was for the squirrels.  
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.  
I love reading your comments. 
Keep Smiling 😊 Keep Stamping

3 comments:

  1. Pretty card. I too don't like to give up on cards - I either make it work like you did or just go with a "done is done" attitude. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card and a good save with putting on the sequins and butterflies. I've smudged my cards on many occasions at it is soooo frustrating. Thanks for sharing your card with us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best laid plans and all that. Great save. Thanks for joining us on this weeks CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~