Sunday, May 28, 2017

Challenge #330 - Shimmer~ BIRDIE

  might have subconsciously made this card for myself.   I apparently get to a breaking point in this journey I'm on, and some days are just harder then usual.  So a little reminder, note to self.
  "Hang in there."   

I used two stampin up sets to make this card, and I hope in this picture you can see the little birdie I cut out is covered with shimmer glitter.  Gold on it's wings, head and beak area and clear glitter on the remaining.  It really is quite dazzling in person.  I tried my best to leave white space.  As my blog followers know, I struggle with the "less is more" theme.  So quite a challenge to play along with  this blog:   Less is More.  I'm happy to have stumbled across it, as to help me learn this simple concept.  Yay! 

I thought I'd also include another picture of this cute little feathered friend that was visiting my yard.  A little bit more inspiration for the card.  
Thank you so much for stopping by. 
Hope to see you back again real soon. 
Keep Smiling 😊 Keep Stamping

5 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous card, Patty! The bird is lovely, and the shimmer is quite glorious <3 I'm loving the bright and cheery yellow. Sorry to hear you're having a difficult time with your back. I hope it becomes easier for you - hugs. Thanks so much for joining us at Less is More and hope to see you with us again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bird card is so realistic looking. You did such a great job with it. I think he likes hanging with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your birdie looks great and if you struggle with CAS, this surely doesn't look like that! The pop of yellow looks great in the frame and the bird is just perfectly based on the card front. Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Patty ! This birdie is so lovely with the gold and glitter ! Love the discret pattern to pop it up ! A gorgeous CAS design ! Beautiful picture too, I see where your inspiration came from ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along with us at Less is More !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful and elegant card, Patty! I love the vibrancy of your bird and lovely white space - it is a great CAS design. An inspiring sentiment too. Thank you for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~