Saturday, May 20, 2017

Challenge 6~Dry Embossing~ Chick



I can't believe how this card turned out, and that's not in a WOW.. this is good.. it's more like the Oh my gosh what happened.  That's what I love about stamping.. ya just never know where it's going take a gal.  Well at least for this gal anyways.  So My idea of a lovely puppy scene turned into one with an adorable chicken instead.   I embossed the background with clouds and then sponged a bit of color on them.  I'm going to submit this card to: Always Fun Challenges  this is my first entry to this delightful blog.  I'm looking forward to playing along with future challenges too.  So exciting.. I just read their rules and we can enter 3 different cards, if we so choose.. Gosh might have to work on one more. 
(insert smile face here) 
  I took a closer picture of the little chicken because I heat embossed her,  and added some color after that.  I also used my wink of stella pen to high light the lines of the umbrella to make it look like it was glistening with rain.
Thank you so much for stopping by.  Hope you will take a look at the other cards I've been making lately.  I'd love to hear what you think. and to have you follow my blog.💛
Keep Smiling 😊Keep Stamping 

2 comments:

  1. I think your chicken turne out great even though it was orginally going to be a puppy!! I alwayd like how your clouds turn out! Great job a usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I can totally relate!! My cards tend to take on a mind of their own... I love your chicken though!! It turned out adorable!! Thank you so much for joining us at Always Fun Challenges and welcome!! I hope you will join us again soon ~
    Misty DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~