Saturday, May 27, 2017

FMS289~Fintastic



 Today I made a card for the challenge at: Freshly Made Sketches               
It was the perfect opportunity to pull out my lawn Fawn 
🐠Fintastic Friends🐠 
stamp set.  I had a completely different vision in my mind on how this card was going to turn out, but the finished product is not to shabby.  I posted the second picture in hopes that with the flash you could see the glitter a bit better on all the shells and the fish.  There was a bit of fussy cutting to piece this together just the way I wanted.


My daughter and her boyfriend just came back from a Trip out to VA and NC  to see family.. and they brought me this lovely little jar full of ocean shore sand and shells.  So I was feeling inspired to let them know who much I appreciate them with this cute little card today.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog.  I'd love to have you follow me, or pin a few of my projects on pinterest.  
Keep Smiling 😊 Keep Stamping





4 comments:

  1. A really cute card PJ. I love Lawn Fawn stamps too. Your jar looks lovely. What a super gift. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little fish bowl is adorable! Sweet card! And I love the Outer Banks! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute fishie card!! Love it. We were at the Outer Banks the summer of 2015 and we loved it. I love the jar your daughter gave you - so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great card! I just love the fish bowl and that sentiment! So cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~