Sunday, June 11, 2017

TMS#406~Wedding

My Daughter got engaged last Sunday.  June 4th.  It's so exciting, I just can't stop thinking about it,  so I started playing around with this cute bride and groom stamp set from 1997 stampin up.   I will submit this card to the: Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge Blog                         
 I don't  have the exact shape, so I had to do some cutting and well finally just gave up.  However, I then stamped a bunch of hearts in the background, and being they were so bold I added a piece of vellum over the top to soften the appearance.  I then fussy cut out the bride and groom.  I added some wink of stella to bling up the dress bottom, so it would match the die cut sentiment.   I'm not to fond of the pink wedding dress, however I have some time to play around before the kids say their vows.. so that's comforting, I can practice a bit more.
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

3 comments:

  1. Cute!! I love your post - you are going to be on a whirl-wind!! You'll be doing a lot of crafting for this event!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really pretty card and congrats on your daughter getting engaged you're going to have plenty to do and think about for quite some time LOL thank you so much for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Congratulations to your daughter on her engagement!
    Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~