Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches #409~ Bella and Friends

 I made this card for the fabulous challenge at: Tuesday Morning Sketches
  

I think this is such a great layout, I will have to try one more time with another card.  I'm so glad we have that opportunity to do so.   But for today, this is my card.  I used the Bella and Friends stamp set from stampin up.  and added a few little embellishments.  The bumblebees are little wooden pieces that I found at Michael's.  and the hearts are from Stampin up.   I think it turned out ok.  Perhaps I might have chosen a different background paper, but it does pick up the blues nicely.
Thank you so much for stopping by.  
I'd love to have you follow my blog, when I reach 100 followers I will be giving away a stamp set in a drawing.  *yay
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~