Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Addicted to CAS Challenge #115 - Summer~Stay Cool

 I'm submitting only the top card (blue) to the challenge at: Addicted to CAS

I just included the green card on my blog because it was my trial run  card, and I don't think it fits the Clean and Simple challenge well.  Not enough white space.  But I do like to share all the cards I make, even if they're not up to par.
Now for my Blue entry card:   
The background  reminds me of a fan breeze I think it worked well with this little stamp set that I got from the Michael's dollar section.  Or it could be the dollar tree.  Any ways I choose blue for the color as to say, "cool off" in the hot hazy days of summer. 
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Hope you're have a fabulous day.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~