Sunday, July 23, 2017

CTS#231~ Owl Punch for SCS

Today is SCS (Sripture Card Sunday) on my blog, and I tell ya I needed a little something to remind myself to be thankful.  Have you ever noticed people love to give advice?  Sometimes it's helpful other times just want to say been there done that.. I mean I've tried about everything to get back what I use to have as far as the strength and walking/running just not happening yet.  Any ways my latest adventure in listening is taking Vitamin D3.  Anyone else take that supplement?  This is day number two, and day number two of blurry eyes.  Could be a coincidence could be I'm tired.. I don't know.. perhaps it's all my stamping and blogging.. haha.  But I do know I  had to get my head in a proper thinking mode.. so this thankful verse seemed to work very appropriately today.  I am going to be submitting this card to the challenge at: Case This Sketch
What a divine like sketch so simple and elegant. 
 I used a single stamp for my background, I masked where I would put the polka dot ribbon banner.  Then I punched out my owl, and use matching polka dots for his tummy.  I used a scallop circle punch for his wings that are holding my sentiment verse.  I just had to put googly eyes on him.  Sort of brings him to life.  
I hope I explained the card well.  If you have any questions please just leave a comment and I'll get back to you.
Thank you so much for stopping by. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~