Monday, July 3, 2017

#GDP094~This Little Piggy


 Yippee, look what came in the mail today, my new stamp set.  Gosh there are so many to choose from I wish I could have one of everything, that would be a dream, but for now it's one at a time.  That makes the husband happy as to not breaking the bank.   So I didn't get to my meet and greet yet, but I'll work on that this evening.  I just had to enter one more challenge today and this one is at: Global Design Project and it's a fabulous sketch.   I tried many different ideas before this one stuck.  Like a pig in the mud. haha.   I used a little template to sponge the horizontal lines and then I stamped the little piggy directly on it and also on a spare white piece of card stock too, colored and cut him out and pasted him down.  I think he turned out rather cute. 


Thank you so much for stopping by.  As usual I'd love to encourage you to sign up and follow my blog.  I'm aiming for 100 followers so I can have a drawing for a stamp set giveaway.  YAY!!
I am so thankful for my family of bloggers.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.



2 comments:

  1. super cute card my favourite so far

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't too crazy about this new stamp set but your card made me think twice about it - so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~