Wednesday, July 19, 2017

#GDP096~Special Reason


 Today I made a card for the Global Design Project Blog where we are to CASE the fabulous art work of Tanja Kolar
 
So with that in mind and also my flowers out front. I went to work on my card.  I chose the Special Reason stamp set.   I copied the layering squares and the twine, I just wrapped it around the whole card instead.  I also copied the sentiment placement below the squares.  I think it turned out lovely.  I'm sharing the two pictures of the card, because on the bottom picture you will be able to notice the glitter.  I brought out the wink of stella pen and applied it quiet liberally to the flower so it would sparkle.  I just can't seem to take a good picture to show it.    Had lots of fun making this card, well all cards are fun. 😉 
 For my followers and update on mom (Joyce):  Her surgery went well.  They still have a drain tube in her lung to help with fluid for now, but they will take it out in a day or two.  She has to go through dialysis again today, it's so hard on her and I hate to see her have to do it right after surgery but she's on a 3x a week schedule.  Her blood sugar is high, but it's better a bit high right now then low, and when I say high, it's about 240.. some might panic at that number but mom's had diabetes pretty much all my life, so we are use to "her" numbers, insulin 2x a day.  Her BP was high to, that's hard to keep controlled even with her 5 meds, but I am thinking pain don't help that any.  Last night she ended up sick from her pain meds.  So please continue to pray for her, I sure do appreciate it.  
Thank you for stopping by.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~