Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches #410~Sunshine Sayings and Butterflies


 CONGRATUALTIONS!!!!
 TUESDAY MORNING SKETCHES on 8 awesome years.  I've only recently come across this awesome blog challenge, and I'm loving it.  So without further ado.. here is my card that I will enter today.

  

I used a 2003 Stampin up set, Round and about to frame my die cut butterflies that are from sunshine sayings.  The sentiment is also from the sunshine sayings set.   I added a bit of wink of stella to the wings and to the word, in *hope.. to give it some shimmer.   Then popped on a few pearls and drew on some butterfly antennae's.  I also used an embossing butterfly folder for the background.  Not to shabby.
I added a few pictures of our little 4th of July celebration in our yard, even  a video, let me tell you I had to contain my excitement with my squeals.  Gosh that's hard to do.  ooh.. and one last big shebang.. our neighbors up the road were  celebrating too.  Yay.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog.  
I hope you will sign up to follow.    When I reach 100 followers I will be having a drawing for a stamp set giveaway.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.              



6 comments:

  1. Love the color combination on your card - great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Love the orange embossed card base! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! I love those butterflies!!
    Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. You nailed the sketch with that great retired stamp set, and I love the embossed background too! Fun card! Thanks for joining us at the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your butterflies are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha you're neighborhood reminds me of mine this time of year :) Thank so much for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches - good job using older stamps!! I love your card and I'm trying to use my older well loved (and sometimes old but not even used) stamps too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~