Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Week 257: WISH~Cupcake Party

I've  been busy working on wedding invites for my daughter and her fiance.  It's just a trial run to see if they even like them, but gosh it's so fun.  If they choose the one I like that means I get to pull out the wax seal.  Yay!  But no pressure on them of course.   I'm happy to make anything they like.  So as you can imagine the desk is a huge mess, but nevertheless I cruised around until I found a  challenge to play along with.  And here is the card I will be submitting to: CASology

I used an embossing folder for the background and the  sentiment from Big Birthday Candle along with Cupcake Party from stampin up for the sweet treat.  The colors I chose to work with were Flirty Flamingo and Melon Mambo.  I added a huge amount of glitter to the frosting so it would sparkle.  I also cut the sentiment into three parts so it would fit nicely under the cupcake.   
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to pop in and visit my blog.  Hope you will take a look around at my other cards too.  I sure would love to have ya follow my blog.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

3 comments:

  1. What a darling cupcake. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun cupcake with the single candle. So happy you could play in the CASology challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The embossing adds so much great texture to this card! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~