Wednesday, August 23, 2017

CTD457 & Week 263: BUD



 I had so much fun practicing the less is more concept.  Learning to keep white space on the card must be a gift, and I do NOT have it.  I worked all morning trying to master it.  SO I made 3 different cards. And I even stuck with the color challenge on all 3 cards too. However, I'm only submitting the top one with the koala to these challenges.  Casology
Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you will take a moment to check out my other cards, projects and pictures on my blog.  Perhaps I can encourage you to follow me or my pinterest board.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping


8 comments:

  1. What cute cards!! As you know I love that little bear! Less is more is not something I excel in- LOL!! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All fabulous clean and simple designs! Love the different ways you used the colors. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS cards! Love how you display and photograph them! Love the diagonal stripe - creates nice balance. So glad you joined us at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not so sure, I think you HAVE a gift for CAS cards! I love that sweet koala card, and the border is a perfect addition of interest but maintains open space. I think it is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think all 3 are wonderful and you're selling yourself short. You can make CAS cards with the best of them! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great CAS designs! So glad you were able to play along with us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do have that gift! All three are gorgeous! Simple and sweet! Thanks for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of these are so sweet! Love that adorable little koala!!!
    Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~