Sunday, August 27, 2017

CTS #236


Wow this was a tough sketch for me to case.  I mean I really did sweat this one out.  I started last night with the giraffe, and I just couldn't seem to make it work.  I tried so hard to stick with a card that had no layers and leave white space with little embellishments, but I needed something to spruce him up so I had to glue on googly eyes.   After all was said and done I still was not happy so then came the umbrella card.  That is the one I'll be submitting to the challenge at:
I really like how the umbrella card turned out, the sparkle paper is just enough bling to make it pop.  I also like that it looks so clean with nice lines and such.



I thought I'd share a picture of little chippy taking a break on the deck.    HP loves to watch him and the squirrels, but honestly our friendly squirrels have been very quietly lately.  I think they moved out of the nest.

Thank you so much for stopping by.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping



1 comment:

  1. Great takes on the sketch! I especially like the giraffe card -- it's super sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~