Sunday, August 13, 2017

Sketch #224~Daisy Delight

 Card # 3 I made for the challenge at: Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge



Such a Lovely opportunity to play with my new Daisy Delight stamp set.  Oh my gosh.    How fun is this card.  A bit of polka dots, some fancy punched ribbon trim and  added sparkle.. WOWZA!!   I stamped the daisy twice, and then curled the petals under a bit, to give it some character,  I  then doubled up the  pop dots to give it height.  I think it turned out sweet.   I'm also sharing a few more pictures of my recent trip to the zoo. These will be the last pictures that I post of the zoo.. Ya all might be getting sick of seeing them.. so I had to end big with my favorite.. the Moose.   Also the  Eagle, how regal, and perhaps a little grumpy here, perhaps he's not to fond of having his picture taken.
Thank you so much for stopping by.  
I hope I've captured your attention with my card and you'll want to sign up and become a follower of my blog, also check out my facebook page and pinterest board.
Thank you.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.



5 comments:

  1. Just love this, PJ! The turquoise is so pretty, along with the cheerful dots and sweet daisy. Hope is a wonderful sentiment. Thanks so much for sharing at AHSC.
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice colorful card - I love it! I see you got the daisy set! It is on my list!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the flower and the border! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week! Patty A - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love that big beautiful daisy and the pretty blue! (Eagles are my favorite too!)... Thanks so much for playing along at Atlantic Hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the polka dot background and the flower really stands out...nice color combo. Thanks for joining us at AHSC this past week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~