Sunday, September 17, 2017

Addicted to CAS Challenge #120 - Florals

Hi Folks.  Card number 3 today goes to Addicted To CAS challenge Blog
 
I am really enjoying the practice of leaving white space on the card.  Today we are challenged to use flowers and I thought I'd take a chance with it in "fall fashion"  being I chose festive fall colors, oranges, yellows, and a soft green.  And once again, for such a simple card I went through many trial and errors.  My gosh I must be an unusually messy stamper, every time I was almost done, a smudge, an ink spot, a wrinkled side or perhaps my cutter blade needs replacement.  Goodness gracious! So about round 8 I finally got a nice clean take on it.
I appreciate you stopping by.  I hope you will take a moment and look around at my cards, projects and pictures.  I'd love to have you sign up and follow my blog.
Thank you.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

1 comment:

  1. A very sweet clean and simple card :) Just perfect.

    Thank you for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS - Ellenor

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~