Sunday, September 17, 2017

CCC #21~Scentsational Season Christmas

Card number 2 today I made for the Christmas Card Challenge Blog
The closest stamp set I could find in my stash that somewhat resembled cookies was my stampin up Scentsational Season.  I thought the images looked like lovely little cut outs. Which is exactly what I did using the matching dies.. I actually cut a couple of each one to add some extra demension to the card.  I then found the ric rack ribbon to "tie" it all together.  I think it matches the gingerbread man's icing lovely.  
Thank you so much for stopping in to say hello.
Hope you will take a moment to look around my blog, and perhaps follow me.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

4 comments:

  1. Very cute card! Your "cookies" are wonderful!!
    Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Challenges!!
    Debbie (CCC DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this card - all the goodies to look forward to Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute! I'm starting to get a craving for Christmas cookies. Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, thanks for playing along with us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~