Saturday, September 2, 2017

Challenge #50 & FMS303~ Sweet Scoops

 Since hubby is out in the garage repairing our industrial vacuum cleaner that he uses for his second job, I thought I'd take this opportunity  to make another card.  I found two challenges that seemed to work together Sunny Day Crafting~Challenge #50 I is for Ice Cream
.. so here is my take on it.  I used the sweet scoops set from stamping up. and did a bit of fussy cutting, but that's about it.  I tried to keep if very simple, no embossing folders or such but I did think it needed some sparkle hence the twine on the side panel.  I know who will be getting this card.  Sept. is full of   ðŸŽ‚birthdays.🎂 
I thought I'd also add a picture of HP.. He loves it when the kids come over.. so he was sitting quite studiously next to my daughter.
I didn't think she'd want her picture on my blog.  So I did a bit of cropping. 
Thank you so much for stopping by. 

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
Image result for texas is our prayers



4 comments:

  1. Cute card - makes me hungry for ice cream!! Hope you are having a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ice cream looks yummy PJ. I love the picture of HP too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your triple scoop ice cream cone! What a fun use of the sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Thanks for sharing at Sunny Day Crafting.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~