Thursday, September 21, 2017

CTS #240~Work of Art Autumn

Can you believe this is the 8th card  I have made for today?  Well perhaps you can believe it.  Since that's what the majority of my time is spent doing.  I can't show the other cards yet though, I really want to.  You'll have to wait until the end of October to see them.    This card I made by following the amazing design at: Case This Sketch
 
I stuck with a fall theme here and used three different stamp sets. 
1~Close to my Heart: Many Thanks
2~Stampin UP: Work of Art
3~Stampin UP: Season by Season (2005)~oldie but goldie.
I think it turned out pretty nice.  They all worked together lovely.

Image may contain: plant and outdoorWell I have to share a picture of this crazy little squirrel resting on the fence post with his chin propped up.  Such a silly fella, today he was chasing birds in the yard. He'd scare them away and then jump and roll where they were resting on the grass.   I think he thinks he is a dog.  
Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you will take a moment and click that blue button in the left column to follow my blog.  That would be awesome.  Plus you don't want to miss those fabulous 7 cards I'll be showing at the end of October. 😉
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.



2 comments:

  1. You did such a great job with this sketch. Love the leaves. Yes, fall is upon us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~