Friday, September 22, 2017

FMS306 Beautiful YOU Fall Fashion

Today we are hitting the runway with this fall fashion show.  haha  Well, at least my card using the stampin up, Beautiful you gal is going with her lovely dress, that is matching the background.  A bit of seamstress work had to be done as far as fussy cutting the dress out to fit the model. But overall not to shabby.  Perhaps shabby chic, if that would qualify. 
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at: Freshly Made Sketches
I tried to keep this card plain and simple, crisp edges and such, then after I took the picture I could see where I ran my bone folder down over it to give it that nice crease in the paper.  Drats.. but honestly it only shows up with the flash on the camera.. You can't really see it when you just look at it.  So still good to send to someone.  
I am also adding a few pictures of the morning doves that visit our yard frequently.  
Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you will take a moment to take a look around at my other cards, projects and pictures.  I try to post everyday so it's something new and exciting.  I'd love to have you click that blue button in the left hand column and follow me.  Thanks ever so much.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeouos card! Your paper-pieced image looks fabulous and the colors are so pretty. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~