Monday, September 18, 2017

HSS Inspiration Challenge #272 & PP362

 Here is the card I made this morning for the challenges at:
I thought they worked well together.  As did all three stamp sets that I used.   First up I used the Perk Up from a.muse studio.  I'm not a coffee drinker so I pretend it's hot chocolate.  I've been trying hot tea, but all I do is frown when I drink it, so I'm thinking that is not good for the wrinkles on my forehead.  Perhaps I just don't like warm drinks. haha.. oh my silly life.. next stamp set is from, close to my heart, Many thanks and that was the leaves and the sentiment.  For the sweet steam I used my favorite Scentsational Season from stampin up.  Love this cute little retired set.  Any ways I had to do some fussy cutting as usual, so my eyes are a bit blurry for Bible study time now, but I'm hoping they clear up.   
I've also included a picture of a blue jay that was visiting my yard.  I think they are spectacular in color and the way this one is perched on the fence it looks like he is wearing earmuffs.  ðŸ˜Š
Thank you so much for stopping by.  Hope you will take a moment and look around at my other cards, projects and pictures.   Please don't hesitate to click that ever intimidating blue follow button on the left hand side.  That would make my day.
Thank YOU.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

7 comments:

  1. Love it, love it, love it! Your card is perfect for fall. Thanks for playing along with our theme challenge this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! The whimsical leaves and acorn look awesome with the polka dot accented coffee cup...totally fall! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wjat a great card for fall! I love the little acorn with its leaves sticking out! Since its fall try some warm apple cider!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colour choices, PJ. The polka dot cup and the rising steam made me smile. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A nice warm drink for a cool fall morning. How cozy! Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a warm card..currently drinking coffee looking out at autumnal fog

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable coffee themed creation, PJ! Love the leaves and the big acorn. So glad you played along with us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~