Sunday, September 24, 2017

SCS Hope in the Psalms

I was inspired this morning by a Bible study I'm doing with an online group on facebook.  Discovering Hope in the Psalms
My book came on Saturday so I have been diligently trying to play catch up. It has proven to be so worth the wait.  I encourage you to click on the link above to join the group.  I ordered my study guide from Christianbook.com 
I thought this also worked well with my SCS (Scripture Card Sunday)  I just wrote it out today.  A bit sloppy at that, but I didn't want to write it in the water for fear I'd really mess up the whole scene I created. 😉 This is bigger then the standard A2 cards I usually make, in fact it's not a card, more like a giant post card.  So I'm just going to glue it in my book. This lovely study encourages our creative side, so hence the project.  I'll share a couple of pictures. I probably shouldn't have used markers to color, since it came through the other side. Next time I'll use the colored pencils.


Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text
Thank you all so much for stopping by.  I hope you will take a moment since you're here to look at my other posts.   I would love to have you click the blue button in the left hand column and follow my blog.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~