Tuesday, October 3, 2017

CAS Game #100 - Sketch~ Happy Fall

So here is my card number two that I made this morning for the amazing challenge at: AAA Cards
This is a fantastic sketch. 
 For this card I used my stamp set from: Close to my Heart>Many Thanks.  It just worked so lovely with that long narrow horizontal scroll image.  I masked the leaf after stamping so  I could stamp the scroll images across the top of it.  The sentiment sits ever so nicely on top.  I think this one is my favorite of the two I designed for this challenge.
Thank you so much for stopping by.  I invite you to check out my other cards, projects and pictures and perhaps follow my blog by clicking on that blue button in the left hand column.  You can also click on the top bar (find me here) to track me down on facebook and pinterest.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

4 comments:

  1. Another amazing card PJ! Love how you’ve used the sketch and left the white space large and empty. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty Autumn card and I love the colour PJ. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful autumn card! Love how you've put your own spin on the sketch by including the leaf - and the card is still so wonderfully CAS! Great work! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous fall card and take on our sketch. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~