Tuesday, October 3, 2017

CAS Game #100 - Sketch~Autumn Harvest

I made this card for the challenge at: AAA Cards
I really love this sketch.  I think it makes the white space so much more available.   I hope ya all understand what I'm trying to say.  It's just a wonderful sketch.  Filled with possibilities.. in fact I'm going to have to try and play again with this one. But for now the pumpkin card.  I used stampin up's Season by Season(2005) for the Sentiment and Autumn Harvest(2007)  I did a bit of masking and then just colored the delightful pumpkins in.  I did have to cut out the gourd to give it a little accent. Otherwise no fancy stuff here. 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  I'd love to have you click on that blue button in the left hand column and follow my blog.  
Perhaps you might want to take a look around and see all my other cards, projects and pictures.  I sure would appreciate it.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

3 comments:

  1. So pleased you loved our sketch and I love your row of gorgeous pumpkins. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those pumpkins. A super card PJ. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sketch too. Perfect for CAS and your card looks so good!!! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~